CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yummy, Easy Crockpot Chicken Alfredo, Anyone?

Simple, easy, & yummy. These are my requirements for a winning recipe at my house.

Here's one for ya...shared by a friend from college...Danielle...if you're out there, shout out!

Yummy, Easy Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (uncooked, frozen is even ok)
1 8oz. block of cream cheese (I use the 1/3 less fat version...still yummy)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 soup can of water
1 packet dry Italian dressing mix
1/2 stick butter

Throw it all in there. Stir to mix. Cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 3. Serve over any type of noodles. Easy peasy!

For more kitchen tips, go to Tammy's Recipes for Kitchen Tip Tuesday.

9 love notes to me!:

Jennifer said...

This sounds good. I will have to try it for my family. I can use all the simple recipes I can get.

MyKidsMom said...

This sounds yummy, and it's even better that you can make it in a crockpot.

Can you leave out the italian dressing and just use spices to taste? Thanks

Diane said...

YUmmy that sounds soo good!!!!!!!! I have will have to save this one and try it.That is what I like to easy recipes.

Diane said...

Hi Jen do you add any spices or anything different to the casserole?My family and I found it very plain. It was okay but not sure I would make it again.
thanks Diane

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the recipe. For someone as challenged as I am inthe kitchen, this actually sounds very easy!! :)

Jen said...

Diane, did you use italian seasoning or dry salad dressing mix (italian flavor). I imagine making it with the italian seasoning would make it bland, but the dry dressing mix actually adds a lot of flavor. Let me know! :)

Diane said...

Hi Jen I am sorry I meant to the tater tots casserole about the spices. My family just found it bland and I did too .
Wondering is your recipe any different than mine or do you add spices maybe????

Chambers Clan said...

I love that recipe! I have used it before also.

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

love crockpot meals! those are the best kind for a new mom like me. thanks!

-kris adair